Very Inspiring Bloggers Award
Loaded up this morning to discover that I was nominated for “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award” on Saturday by fellow blogger Angela of Angela’s World of Writing! Thanks enormously Angela for this award.
According to the rules of the award, I’m now responding.
1) Display the award logo,
2) Link back to the person who nominated you,
3) State 7 things about yourself,
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
Thinking of seven things that you may not know about me isn’t too easy. I mean, there’s tons but remembering what I may have divulged is not so simple.
1) I have eclectic tastes in just about everything. That’s always been true as far as music is concerned but has grown over the years in my reading tastes.
2) I am an insomniac, and have been since my early teens. That doesn’t help with creativity, unfortunately, as I’m often verging on total exhaustion.
3) Jenny and I will have been married for 33 years at the end of June this year! We have two sons and a daughter, two grandsons and three granddaughters, plus step-grandchildren.
4) I am disabled, with post polio syndrome, with very limited mobility. I contracted polio when I was 4 years old.
5) Writing has been my ambition since my early teens, with jobs being taken, initially, just to cover until success arrived – I’m still waiting for my big break! LOL!
6) My eldest brother also showed an artistic bent, being an accomplished amateur dramatics actor.
7) I have a deep love of Nature, thanks to my Dad, who opened my eyes to all the wonders as a child.
Nominees (In no particular order)
- Patti Roberts – Paradox : The Angels Are Here One of the best indie author blogs, with interviews, reviews and more.
- Book Blogger Directory A useful directory of book blogs.
- Hey Sweetheart, Get Me Rewrite! “A Discussion of Writing For Those Who Have Spent Their Lives Writing”.
- Self-Publish 101 Fairly self-explanatory!
- Sethsnap A gorgeous photoblog.
- Self Publishing Made Easy Help for the self-publisher.
- Inspiring A World Of Listeners ebook publishing articles.
- Cristian Mihai A leading light’s blog.
- dribblingpensioner A fun blog by a pensioner.
- brianwfoster.com Tips, reviews and critiques in fiction writing.
- Wordplay “Helping writers become authors”.
- Uncle Book Book reviews, interviews and book promotions.
- Children’s Books For Life The Steve Costello author Blog.
- Publishing… And Other Forms Of Insanity The trials and tribulations of publishing.
- To Win The Lottery Of Words Writing blog.
Congratulations to all of the nominees!